Studying an academic course at Leeds International Study Centre gives you the opportunity to:
- Learn in small classes where you'll get individual attention from expert tutors
- Take part in tutorials, seminars and lectures so that you know what to expect when you start your degree
- Get support from tutors and staff, so that you you feel safe, comfortable and confident
- Expand you knowledge by studying subject modules related to the degree you wish to study
- Improve your English skills with an English Language course
Need to improve your English?
If you need to increase your IELTS level to meet the English language entry requirements for the International Foundation Year or International Year One courses, you may first be able to study an English Language Preparation online course, also taught at Leeds International Study Centre.
Which foundation is right for you?
Choose to study either at Leeds International Study Centre on courses delivered by Study Group or select the University of Leeds International Foundation Year delivered on campus by the University of Leeds. The University of Leeds also delivers their own foundation programme taught by University of Leeds academics. Entry requirements differ. For further information please go to internationalfoundationyear.leeds.ac.uk.