University of Leeds
|International Foundation Year - Business, Law and Social Studies
|International Foundation Year - Science, Engineering and Computing
|International Year One - International Relations
|English Language Preparation - per semester
£66.00 per month plus a refundable £100 fee to cover emergency costs (e.g. replacement passport).
|Study Care Insurance
||12 months cover
||£8.00 per week (to cover duration of course)
|Airport pick up (one way)
- All prices are listed in pounds sterling (GBP).
- Please note that tuition fees do not include the cost of text books, which will be approximately £80 per semester.
- 2017/18 tuition fees are valid from 13 February 2017 for programmes commencing from 1 September 2017 and are in £ sterling. The enrolment fee will be £200 for UK ISCs from 13 February 2017.
- Accommodation prices are based on guideline rents for 2014/15 and are subject to change.
* The guardianship fee applies to students who are under the age of 18 at the start of their course. Students will be provided with a UK guardian who will support the student during their time in the UK until he/she turns 18. More information will be provided after you apply.
The confirmation payment comprises of:
- £200 enrolment fee (non-refundable)
- £1,000 deposit
- Insurance payment for Study Care if applicable
On receipt of your signed acceptance form and the confirmation payment, we will send you your conformation pack. When you wish to request a CAS in order to apply for your visa, you will need to make a further payment as below:
- A minimum of first semester's fees*
- Airport transfer fee (where applicable)
- £2,000 Accommodation Confirmation Payment (where applicable)
When are your fees due?
The balance of your tuition fees can be paid semesterly, one month before the start of each academic term, or in full in advance. If you require accommodation, an Accommodation Confirmation Payment (ACP) of £2,000 must be paid on confirmation of your place on the course. This payment will then be transferred to your accommodation provider on your behalf to secure you a room. The remaining balance must be paid directly to the provider when due, you will be given full details of this after arrival.
How to make your payments
Please visit our How to Pay page to find out how to make a payment.
We strongly recommend that all international students have the protection of appropriate accident and medical insurance for the duration of their time in the UK. The consequences of being uninsured can be extremely difficult and expensive.
Students may either take out our own StudyCare insurance policy or alternative cover with a third party. The StudyCare insurance policy covers loss of personal possessions as well as providing health and medical insurance. Please let your admissions advisor know if you wish to purchase our StudyCare insurance. The insurance covers you until the end of your course.
Learn more about StudyCare.