Imagine yourself at Leeds Beckett
- More than 190 years of teaching excellence
- Top 5 University for students going on to become CEOs*
- Courses shaped by industry and taught by expert teachers
- Work placement opportunities with top, global companies
*Source: Emolument.com. ‘Which UK Universities Breed the Most Successful Business Leaders?'
Leeds Beckett University has two campuses in fantastic locations. Both have modern learning facilities that will enable you to embrace your interests and career aspirations to the full.
The City Campus is close to everything the city has to offer, including top businesses, shops, bars and restaurants.
Headingley Campus is set in 94 acres of beautiful parkland, 3 miles from the city centre. It is home to modern sports facilities, sport science laboratories, animation and music studios, and the latest computing equipment.
- Campus libraries open 24/7, every day of the year. The online library offers access to 140,000 ebooks, journals, databases and newspapers.
- Rose Bowl an iconic building on the City Campus, with impressive teaching spaces, lecture halls and conference facilities.
- Broadcasting Place on the City Campus is home to the art, design, fashion and built environment courses. Facilities include printmaking workshops.
- Carnegie Pavilion is a cutting-edge teaching facility that is located at the world-famous sports ground, Headingley Carnegie Stadium.
Great student life
- Whether you are looking for a quick snack or a hot meal you’ll find great tasting food at both Leeds Beckett campuses.
- The Student Union bars at City and Headingley campuses, are the perfect places to relax with friends, play a game of pool or take part in a quiz.
- Getting involved with groups and societies is a great way to make friends and try something new. Whether you are interested in Harry Potter or Korfball, there’s something for you.
- Listen to live music at the Stage, based at City Campus. Famous bands that have played here over the years include Nirvana, Radiohead and Coldplay.
- Take advantage of outstanding sports facilities by joining a sports team or trying a fun fitness class. The Athletic Union has 40 clubs and more than 85 teams.
- You’ll find interesting shops, restaurants, cafés and bars close to both campuses.
* Student Barometer, Autumn Wave 2015